Tuesday, December 27, 2011

July to September 2011

Continuing on with the 2011 recap, hosted by:




So let's get started.

JULY

We went to Danny Paille day and saw him hoist the Stanley Cup.  How adorable did this cutie patootie look?!


Danny Paille Day


I made my first crocheted flower bracelet.


Crocheted Flower Bracelet


AUGUST

A little kitchen experimenting -- chicken piccata.


Chicken Piccata


I totally jumped the gun on autumn and made this wreath.


Autumn Wreath

SEPTEMBER

I made my first big crochet project, this market bag, inspired by Kadie from Seven Alive.


Crocheted Market Bag


I tried my hand at canning. These turned out better than I had hoped and were really easy to make.  Never mind how fabulous the kitchen smelled all day.


Italian Spiced Plums

I can't believe how fast the year is flying by.  Thank you so much for following along with me.  Stay tuned for the final recap segment of 2011.

7 comments:

Lesley said...

We have, like, a billion raspberry bushes and every year I swear I'll make preserves and I never do. This year though! I'm totally gonna do it!

Barbara said...

Oh my, that chicken picatta looks delicious!!

Adrianne Surian said...

Those plums are amazing. I might give them a try this year to have on-hand for the holidays!!

Unknown said...

I LOVE the chicken piccata!!! Oh, and the love with crochet started YAY. Gotta love that.

Emmy said...

That bracelet is awesome!! So beautiful. My mom always canned food growing up, I really should do it.
Thanks for linking up, I have your point recorded.

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

I love the bracelet! It's so unique and cute! And I can't believe that's your first crochet project--amazing! I started an afghan a while back, but it is currently sitting in my basement.

Carmella said...

fun, fun, fun! And I love your market bag so much, great job!

If you enjoyed this read,...

Consider joining me over at my active blog: Write Create Connect
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...