Thursday, December 22, 2011

Photo Challenge and a Party

Today I want to throw a couple of things at you.  We've got no plan for December so I figured you could handle it.  (exciting announcement near the end,...don't leave too early)

First, it is the second to last week of the Photo Challenge going on at Fabulously Flawed.  The themes for this week are:  Where I sleep, clothing, in my closet, gratitude, and artwork.

Where I sleep - is also where Moe sleeps.  When I come to bed every night, he gets up to let me in, then comes back and settles back into his spot.

f/4.5, 1/5, 1600ISO

Clothing - my favourite Bruins hat (it's been through a lot!)

f/5.3, 1/5, 1600ISO

In my closet - Did you notice that gorgeous Boston Bruins tote that my super thoughtful husband brought back for me the last time he went to Boston.

f/3.8, 1/5, 1600ISO

Gratitude - This is a Willow Tree figurine called "Promise" that my husband gave me.  I am grateful for him and his promise.

f/3.8, 1/4, 1600ISO
Artwork - yeah, I seem to have missed artwork, lol.

If you want to check out the other entries or submit something yourself, head on over:





Second,...this is really exciting,....are you ready? Are you sure?  Okay,...Kadie (of Seven Alive) and I are going to be co-hosting a linky party on Thursdays.  We are incredibly creative and clever gals so we're calling it:

Link It Up Thursday

Uh-huh, you want to be us.  I know.

Here is our button.  Feel free to grab it and post it anytime.  We will be officially starting the party on Thursday, January 5th, ringing in the new year as it were.  I really hope you'll join us.  I believe we are going with a 'the rules are there are no rules' sort of thing, so whatever you've got, we'd love to see it.

and then, she {snapped}
You can enter your link at either of our sites and we will both be doing a handful of features before every new party.  We are so excited.  We hope you can make it.

2 comments:

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

Fun photos! Your husband is very sweet with his gifts! I love the Willow Tree figurine. Your cat seems very sweet too. :)

Macey said...

Such good pictures!
I LOVE the Promis Willow figure. :)

If you enjoyed this read,...

Consider joining me over at my active blog: Write Create Connect
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...