Thursday, May 3, 2012

Link It Up Thursday #18

This has been an interesting week.  I got the flu on Sunday night, shivering in bed and keeping my husband awake when he had to catch an early flight to Edmonton the next morning.  Yikes.

On a better note, we started our Wheel of Life series and now we're all on our way to perfect little lives of balance and beauty.  ;)  It's definitely not too late to join in so head over and check it out if you haven't already.

And now it's time to party.  But first, let's have a look at what caught my eye last week.

Isn't this the sweetest little cropped jean jacket.  I can hardly believe that it was made my refashioning a regular-sized jean jacket.  Head on over to Babblings and More to find out how.

Babblings and More
If you are at all interested in learning how to create your own stamped jewelry, this is absolutely the best tutorial for that.  Adrianne has the greatest tips, including what you need to get started.  If this is your thing, you must run.

Happy Hour Projects
The second I saw the photo of these, I wanted one immediately. Then I found out that they are no-bake.  Woohoo.  Head on over to let Kaylee show you how it's done.

Couponing & Cooking

Tina has a user-friendly video showing how to get started with art journalling.  I love listening to her sweet voice and am promising myself that May is my month to give this a try.  Check it out.

Tickled Pink!

I love the fabric that Anita used to redo this bathroom vanity chair.  Check out the before picture to see how it looked pre-transformation.

Aunt Nubby's Kitchen

Nice work ladies.  Please grab a featured button for your awesome projects.  If you weren't featured here, pop on over to Kadie's blog, Seven Alive, and see if she featured you over there.

These Peas Taste Funny
This is a shared link party, so if you link it up here, it will show up on the fabulous Kadie's blog, Seven Alive.  We want to see everything you have to link up!  Old projects, new posts, giveaways, etsy shops, recipes, crocheting, any and everything. If you have more than one thing to link up, even better.


Here are our very simple rules. 
1.  Please keep it family-friendly. 
2.  Link back to our site or grab a button so others can share in the fun. 
3.  Following us would be nice (but don't feel you have to).
4.  Have fun, be inspired. 

 If you would like an e-mail reminder about the party, let us know in the comments (please include your e-mail address), and we will happily add you to the list.


These Peas Taste Funny





15 comments:

Unknown said...

"Chocolote peanut butter granola bites"? Has a more beautiful string of words ever been joined?
Thank you for hosting!
Kerry at HouseTalkN

Tina Bradley said...

So glad I joined the party this week! :) Sorry to hear you were ill, Terry. Sounds like you are on the mend--which is fab! Take good care!!! T.

Mary Sullivan Frasier said...

Ooooh ick! The very words flu and shiver, well... make me shiver. So glad you're feeling better. Let's hope that season is well done and over. Thanks for hosting this lovely party, Terry. Hope this week is a much better one! ~Mary

Pam @Threading My Way said...

Hope you are feeling better, Terry!!! Thanks, as always, for hosting...

Tobins' Tastes said...

Thanks for the feature and for hosting! Have a great weekend!

Adrianne Surian said...

Thanks for hosting Terry! Hope you're feeling better!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for featuring our Cropped Jean Jacket! You have a great link party! Thanks!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for featuring our Cropped Jean Jacket! You have a great link party! Thanks!

Anita Rowe Stafford said...

Terry, Thanks so much for featuring the chair re-do! This week I have shared Salted Nut Squares. Thanks for hosting!

Unknown said...

Thank you for hosting a super great party:) Looking forward to checking out everyone's creations!

Julie redheadcandecorate.com said...

Sorry to hear you were ill! That sounds awful! I always hate when my husband has to go out of town, but to be sick too...poor girl! Thanks for hosting...I enjoy coming back every week :)

Anonymous said...

oh come on... edmonton isn't so bad!!! lol... Hope you are feeling better!!!! Next time hop on that flight with him!!! I got a cure that will fix that flu in no time!

JunqueGypsy.Etsy.com said...

Love the pretty pickle jar craft (#81). I often bring home my too-pretty-to-toss napkin from special events. This is a great way to enjoy their beauty even longer than lunch the next day.

MELODY JACOB said...

nice
new post here http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2014/03/my-inspiration-today-is-about-what.html

Star said...

Chocolate Peanut Butter Granola Bites! My goodness that has so many things it it I dunno which part to get excited about first. Looks very tasty. =]

This was an interesting post, thanks for sharing.
And I just adore that header image of the peas!! Made me laugh so hard, they are so cute :3

If you enjoyed this read,...

Consider joining me over at my active blog: Write Create Connect
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...