You'll remember that I was low in career, spirituality, health, and creativity. So for each of these categories, I am going to start with 2 goals (I'd rather start off small and achieve my goals, than to be disappointed by trying to do too much, or I'm lazy, not sure which).
1. Go out and snap some photos (with an eye to improving technique) at least one session per week.
2. Write a novel by June 30, 2013 (final draft).
1. Start a weekly practice of gratitude, recording what has made me thankful during the past week. This might be good to incorporate into the art journal I am going to start (see the creativity category).
2. Daily meditation, starting with just 5 minutes a day.
|The C.A.M. Report|
1. Daily yoga, even if it's only 10 minutes.
2. More water, less tea and wine. Put some lemons or limes in the water to make it more fun. Buy a pretty glass pitcher.
1. Start creating daily morning pages (as per Julia Cameron of The Artist's Way fame).
2. Create an art journal using Tickled Pink's tutorial as a starting point.