Thursday, December 8, 2011

Photography Challenge

Well it seems that I got ahead of the Photography Challenge over at A Step in the Journey.  She took Thanksgiving off and I mistakenly didn't - oops.  So look for that next week.  This week there will be photos for the photo challenge over at Fabulously Flawed.

The 5 topics for this week were:  hands, technology, something old, written words, and movement.  Here's what I came up with:

Technology.  This fits the theme because it's on the TV but also because I fiddled with it and gave it a funky tint.


This is covering hands and movement AND something old (though I won't get too snotty about that, because those old hands are my baby brother's, so of course that just makes me something oldER).

f/4.5, 1/5, 1600ISO

Feel free to pop over to Lesley's place to check out the other entries or to add your own.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE how both photos have to do with hockey!! I really like the the last one great movement.:)

Macey said...

Haa! Your brothers hands are the "old."

Lesley said...

That last photo is wicked! I love the movement!

If you enjoyed this read,...

Consider joining me over at my active blog: Write Create Connect
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...