Saturday, December 17, 2011

Christmas Eve Tradition

I like a good list and a solid plan.  I like them both way too much.  I have been known to have blood seeping out of my ears when my plan goes awry but I am about nothing if not growth.  So,....for the rest of December, there is no plan.

(webcam with bulge head effect)

Okay, okay, that made me start to quiver.  So,...for the rest of December there is a modified plan.  Yes, yes, I can do that.  Modified plan.  It still gets to be a plan, but it is modified. Okay, sorry.  I'm good.

So, our modified plan starts today with a guest post over at One Artsy Mama.  As you probably know, she has been doing an awesome series on {Our} Home for the Holidays with guest bloggers telling all about their favourite Christmas traditions.






Today, I get the honour and I'll be talking about the Italian Christmas Eve tradition (that I was lucky enough to marry into) of The Feast of the Seven Fishes.  It's going to be yummy, so head on over to check it out.






I'll keep you posted on the rest of the changes taking place in 2012.  Stay tuned.  :)





6 comments:

Mindy said...

WHAT?! No plan!? No list to follow that plan? I can't even fathom such a thought. Flying by the seat of your pants? Oh dear, I'll pray for you. And while I'm doing that, I'll head over and check out this under the sea meal you speak of....

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

I'm heading over, and it wasn't even in my plans this morning. lol Love your new photo dear.

Ann from On Sutton Place said...

A a planner myself I can totally relate. As I get older I am getting better at going with the flow. (I have always hated that phrase though...) Traditions are the back bone of a family. I'm heading over to see what it's all about. Happy Weekend!

Macey said...

Um. I don't like this "no plan" stuff. I'm starting to quiver at the "modified" plan too...

Unknown said...

I very rarely have a plan and when I do they get messed up by something. Come fly by the seat of your pants with me!:) BTW I checked out your post ALL the food looks amazing!!! I want to come to your house for Christmas eve!

Screaming Sardine said...

Read your post and love it. Like I said in the comment section, I need to find a nice Italian man! :)

Cheers,
Tracy Screaming Sardine

If you enjoyed this read,...

Consider joining me over at my active blog: Write Create Connect
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...