Thursday, January 19, 2012

Link It Up Thursday #3




These Peas Taste Funny



It's hard to believe that this is the third week of our Link It Up Thursday party.  Time sure is flying this new year.  Thanks so much to everyone for joining up last week.

Here are some of the links that caught my attention:

Heidi from All That Brings Joy showed us how to whip up these pesto appetizers using only two ingredients. That's right - TWO ingredients.  These would be great to add to a Super Bowl buffet.


All That Brings Joy

Third Time's A Charm made this gorgeous baby afghan.  It took her nearly 6 months and you can see why with all of that detail -- love the diamonds.

Third Time's a Charm

Pam from Threading My Way had a great idea to replace her worn out peg bag.  She revamped a shirt, with a full tutorial if you want to give it a try.  There are so many things you could stash:  plastic bags in the laundry room, fabric scraps in the craft room, guest slippers in the front closet, brownies to be hidden and not shared.  What, am I the only one who wants a bag full of brownies? I didn't think so.

Threading My Way

Joan of Chocolate, Chocolate, and More Chocolate (woohoo, what a great name) tested out three different types of beer bread and gave her reviews.  They all look pretty fabulous to me. Can you guess which version won?

Chocolate, Chocolate, and More Chocolate


Donna from Loopy Loop Creations made this super cute caterpillar headband out of buttons, being modelled by a cutie herself.  Check out her whole collection.

Loopy Loop Creations


If you were featured (includes Facebook features as well), please be sure to grab a featured button.  Don't forget to check over at Kadie's blog to see who she chose for her features.

These Peas Taste Funny

If you want an email reminder, just leave a comment (with your email address) and we'll put you on the list.

Anything goes as long as it's family-friendly.  Happy partying.




17 comments:

tousled day said...

Thank you for hosting :)

Domesblissity said...

Hi Terry. Love that peg bag. Thanks for hosting.

Anne xx

Carol-Anne said...

I shared two projects this week...hope that's ok. If not, feel free to delete! Thanks for hosting this! Always love the ideas I get here!

Unknown said...

Thank you for hosting, par-taaay hounds!
Kerry at HouseTalkN

Pam @Threading My Way said...

Thanks so much for sharing my Peg Bag!

Stephanie said...

Thanks for hosting Terry and Kadie!!

Macey said...

Love that caterpillar head band!! I linked up an oldie but a goodie.

Tina said...

Thank you for hosting :=)

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

Great features Terry. Of course the appetizers caught my eye. Only two ingredients, oh yeah. Thanks for hosting.

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting - Kadie featured me - how exciting!

MsFoxsSweets said...

Thanks for hosting and inviting me over! Have a Sweet Weekend!

vintageshabbychicks said...

Hi Terry...thanks for the nice comment you left on our blog! Just hopped on over to yours and love it...the name is sooo cute. Just became a new follower :-))
Julie and sharon

Mary Neumann said...

Thanks so much for hosting!
Off to check out all the great shares!
Cheers ~ Mary

Susan-The Weekly Sweet Experiment said...

Thanks for the invite and hosting! Have a great weekend!

Heidi said...

When I got your email today I thought, these peas taste funny sounds familiar but I don't remember linking up there....then I looked and I hadn't linked back and I was horrified and embarrassed!! Now I realized that the party is also at Seven Alive and it's all making sense :) I'm now following YOU too :) ps- my daughter loves your pea people!

Helene said...

Those appetizers look delicious!!!! And easy, too!!!

Mindy said...

Am I too late for the snacks? :o)

If you enjoyed this read,...

Consider joining me over at my active blog: Write Create Connect
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...