Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday's Motivation - Motivation

Last week, we all made our New Year's Resolutions and I am absolutely not going to ask anybody if they are still going strong.  (quite a few of mine are still alive, so I am rejoicing, lol).

If you need a little help, a little motivation to keep on going with yours, here ya go (if not, go have some ice cream for me).

Source


Source
Source

Source

Source


Source
Source
Have a fabulous weekend, and whatever it is on your list, go on and get it done.  :)

8 comments:

Terri @ A Creative Princess said...

Okay, I'll go clean the bathroom! You shamed me into it. Lol! Have a great weekend, Terry!

Adrianne Surian said...

I am rejoicing in that I seem to have found some motivation! (If anyone is missing theirs, sorry, but I am not giving it back!!) Happy Friday, Terry!

Carol-Anne said...

I especially love, "Actually, I can"! That's my mantra this year!

Unknown said...

EEEEEKKKKK, you would be so proud of me Terry. I have made a list for myself everyday this week and (except for the day we went to the ER) I crossed EVERYTHING off my to do list for the day! I know I rock. he,he,he. Great motivation for next week.

Etcetorize said...

I really like the first one. I'm going to the beach soon and many months ago I knew I would kick myself if I hadn't started exercising before now...and of course now I am. I'm going to have to throw that one up on my fridge so I see it everyday~

Ann from On Sutton Place said...

Oh I needed this today. Thanks...hope you are well. Have a wonderful weekend!

Macey said...

Gotta have that dinosaur sign because that's the ONLY way I would get my fat arse up and run! LOL

EmK said...

Wow I could have used these this weekend but thanks for sharing them I will keep them in mind this week!

If you enjoyed this read,...

Consider joining me over at my active blog: Write Create Connect
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...