Thursday, January 12, 2012

Link It Up Thursday #2

These Peas Taste Funny

First of all, I want to thank everyone for linking up to last week's party. Kadie and I were so thrilled at how many people turned out to party with us (even though I burned the appetizers, lol).  You surprised us in the best way.

Kadie is featuring a handful of her favourite links from all the odd-numbered submissions from last week, and I am spotlighting a sprinkling of the entries from the evens. 

Kimberly from Think Smink Tiaras and Bowties showed off her impressive painting skills when she created this Pottery Barn train knock-off piece, and saved herself $94 in the process.

Pottery Barn Train Knock-off

The Banke Family at Sawgrass Home walked us through the step-by-step process that was used to create this beautiful mosaic mirror.

DIY Tiled Mosaic Mirror

More Style Than Cash helped ease the burden on our post-holiday wallets with money-saving tips.

Money-Saving Tips

And Amy of California Dreaming made the hearts of crochet lovers go pitter patter with this gorgeous cowl.  (I have pinned this already and will definitely be taking a stab at it this winter).



Crochet Cowl
What a fabulous group of entries.  If you were featured (includes the facebook features as well), please feel free to grab a featured button.  And if you weren't featured here, head on over to see if Kadie featured you at Seven Alive.

These Peas Taste Funny

And now it's time to link up to this week's party. A few notes:

If you want an email reminder for next week's party, please leave a comment and we'll send one out to you.
Again, please remember to keep your posts family-friendly.
We had some technical difficulty (aka Terry deleted things she shouldn't have) with the buttons last week, so please grab a new and improved version this week.

These Peas Taste Funny


And other than that, anything goes, so happy partying.  :)



9 comments:

Janice said...

Just found your blog, it's cute! Thanks for doing the party!

Unknown said...

Thank you for hosting, Terry!
Kerry at HouseTalkN

Thrifty Crafty Girl said...

Thanks for hosting!

P.S. I was a NaNoWriMo winner too! :)

Stephanie said...

Thanks for hosting Terry!! Hope you have a great weekend!

Macey said...

I love it! I love checking out the links.

Amy said...

Thanks for featuring my cowl Terry! So glad you like it! I am a new follower.

Ingrid@morestylethancash said...

Wow! Thanks for featuring my tips! I have been away from my computer for a few days so it was a lovely surprise to come back to! I'm off to put your feature button on my sidebar.

Unknown said...

Thank you for featuring my PB knockoff train! It's been a trying week and this just about made my day!

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting, new fan here! I linked up a Giveaway I'm hosting over on my FB page. :)

If you enjoyed this read,...

Consider joining me over at my active blog: Write Create Connect
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...