Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Last Photo Challenge

I hope that starting off 2012 as a slacker, doesn't mean that I am doomed to be a slacker for the entire year.  I haven't been able to find time to map out a new schedule so I feel very adrift, doing things at the last minute.

Tomorrow is the official back-to-work day so I have high hopes.  In the meantime, Lesley at Fabulously Flawed has been kind enough to be hosting a photo challenge over at her place.

This is the last one and I have to admit that I didn't get them all for this week (you'll notice especially that the self-portrait is missing, he he).  I hope you enjoy what I did manage to squeak out.

Transportation:  The wood train in my husband's office.


Daily Routine:  Starting off the morning with a big mug of tea in my Boston mug (if it's game day for the Bruins; if not, then one of the non-Boston mugs - that's just the way it is folks).


Night-time:  Check out this big boy who takes up half of my side of the bed (but admittedly keeps me pretty warm).


Light:  This is the glass through our front door with the path lights shining through.  I thought it looked kind of neat.


So sadly that is the last of Lesley's challenge.  If you want to check out the other entries or post something yourself, here's the link:




4 comments:

Carmella said...

Nice work! and I don't think you will be doomed to being a slacker for the rest of the year...I still feel like I was hibernating in our little Christmas bubble right on through the New Year...I just wasn't ready for it to end!

I always love your pictures!

Unknown said...

Great photos!! I need to link up. My brain is still not working.:)

Lesley said...

I'm so thankful that you joined me in this challenge!
I think I'm going to start another one but make it just the one photo each Monday. It's totally difficult to wrap your head around random ideas sometimes. Especially if they are off season.

PS Am I totally insane that I was trying to figure out how your husband fit a life sized train in his office? I'm sitting here like, " Her husband looks wooden " and then I realized, " Yeah, he is wooden, idiot. It's not life sized. "

Sherry said...

I'm not into photography, but you have some wonderful photos on this blog!

If you enjoyed this read,...

Consider joining me over at my active blog: Write Create Connect
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...