Monday, April 16, 2012

Wine Cork Coasters

Hello ladies.  This is a bit unusual but I've snuck over to Happy Hour Projects today.  Adrianne is working away diligently on her script for Script Frenzy (do you think she'll remember us when she is Hollywood famous?) so I'm popping over so she can concentrate on her awesome writing.

You will want to head over to her site today and check out this super fast, easy, and cute hostess gift craft -- wine cork coasters.  They work up really quickly and are a perfect accompaniment to a bottle of wine for a hostess gift.  I also got to check off one of my Pinterest pins by giving it a shot.  :)


So head on over to Adrianne's to check out today's tutorial and leave her some love over there.  Also, don't miss our posts tomorrow because we have a fun surprise that we are going to share.  he he

This is where I'm partying:

4 comments:

Adrianne Surian said...

Thanks for helping out, Terry! I also love that you have 2 wine-related posts back to back, lol...

Tina Bradley said...

Great idea, and I, also, like this back-to-back wine feature. :)

Danni@SiloHillFarm said...

Wine....yay!

Unknown said...

Great project! I need to find somewhere to find wine corks!:)

If you enjoyed this read,...

Consider joining me over at my active blog: Write Create Connect
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...