Thursday, April 12, 2012

Link It Up Thursday #15

Hey ladies.  It's Thursday, almost the weekend, and definitely time to party.  There were so many awesome projects linked up this week that I really had a hard time narrowing it down.  I think I even added an extra feature this week.

Let's see what caught my eye this week:

Check out this blast from the past.  Adrianne went through her stash to create these wish bracelets and has a great tutorial on her site.

Happy Hour Projects

This before and after is so impressive.  Emily had fabulous vision when she turned those white cupboards into turquoise beauties.  It's hard to believe it's the same room.

52 Mantels
Sarah shows how to make this adorable bubble skirt.  It looks easy enough that maybe even I could do it.  :)

Emmylou Bee Doo

This yoda crocheted hat totally cracked me up.  I love it and Sarah did a fantastic job on it.

Repeat Crafter Me

I had never even heard of these top-drilled beads until Amy showed us how awesome they can look.  That pretty purple bead colour really makes this necklace pop.

One Artsy Mama

You'll never guess what Lesley used as the base for this wreath.  You have to pop over to her site to find out.

Freaking Craft

Nice work ladies.  Please grab a featured button for your awesome projects.  If you weren't featured here, pop on over to Kadie's blog, Seven Alive, and see if she featured you over there.

These Peas Taste Funny

This is a shared link party, so if you link it up here, it will show up on the fabulous Kadie's blog, Seven Alive.  We want to see everything you have to link up!  Old projects, new posts, giveaways, etsy shops, recipes, crocheting, any and everything. If you have more than one thing to link up, even better.

Here are our very simple rules. 
1.  Please keep it family-friendly.
2.  Link back to our site or grab a button so others can share in the fun.
3.  Following us would be nice (but don't feel you have to).
4.  Have fun, be inspired.

If you would like an e-mail reminder about the party, let us know in the comments (please include your e-mail address), and we will happily add you to the list.

These Peas Taste Funny




12 comments:

Pam @Threading My Way said...

Thanks for hosting each and every week, Terry!!!

Tina Bradley said...

Enjoying the inspiration! Thanks, Terry.

Unknown said...

What a cute little bubble skirt!
Thank you so much for hosting!
Kerry at HouseTalkN

Unknown said...

Thank you for featuring my skirt, Terry! And thank you for hosting, too! :D

Tina said...

Thank you for hosting.

Unfortunately the bag lady has no burlap projects this week. :o)

Adrianne Surian said...

Thanks for the feature! Hope your Thursday is off to a great start, and thanks for hosting! :)

Mindy said...

Wow, those are some awesome projects! I LOVE the wish bracelets.

Annie said...

Thank you for the party! Great features!

Macey said...

Fun features! I'm gonna link up my pillows.

Unknown said...

Great features this week my dear! Hope you are having a great day!:)

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the feature!! Made my day :)

MsFoxsSweets said...

Thanks for hosting! Have a sweet week :)

If you enjoyed this read,...

Consider joining me over at my active blog: Write Create Connect
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...