Thursday, April 26, 2012

Link It Up Thursday #17 - Apr 26

I don't know where the weeks go.  Don't you agree?  I want to remind you to come on back on Monday to see what this Wheel of Life series is all about.  I think you'll find it fun.

This week was filled with doctor and dentist appointments (yuck and yuck) but now, it's party time. Woohoo.  First, let's see what caught my eye last week.

Not only does Lubya have a great recipe for this pound cake, but she takes it up a notch and creates an awesome dessert with strawberries and nutella.  Mmmm.

Will Cook For Smiles
This is such a fabulous cabinet makeover and you won't guess what little trick Tina has used to give it such a uniform look.  You'll have to pop on over to her place to find out.

Our Home In The Maples
I can think of so many ways to use these transportation printables, including as room decor for a sweet little boy as Emily suggests.  Great job, Emily.

Nap-time Creations

Oooh, as I type this I want to eat this.  How fabulous does this look?  And what a great combo -- Apple Cheddar Tuna Sammie.  Mindy is a sandwich queen.

Rindy Mae

Don't you love the pattern of this tote?  Check out what Marija used to make it.  It looks so easy, you're gonna love it.
Nice work ladies.  Please grab a featured button for your awesome projects.  If you weren't featured here, pop on over to Kadie's blog, Seven Alive, and see if she featured you over there.

These Peas Taste Funny
This is a shared link party, so if you link it up here, it will show up on the fabulous Kadie's blog, Seven Alive.  We want to see everything you have to link up!  Old projects, new posts, giveaways, etsy shops, recipes, crocheting, any and everything. If you have more than one thing to link up, even better.


Here are our very simple rules.  
1.  Please keep it family-friendly. 
2.  Link back to our site or grab a button so others can share in the fun. 
3.  Following us would be nice (but don't feel you have to). 
4.  Have fun, be inspired.

If you would like an e-mail reminder about the party, let us know in the comments (please include your e-mail address), and we will happily add you to the list.


These Peas Taste Funny




14 comments:

Mary Sullivan Frasier said...

Hi Terry! Newly linking up to the party this week and newly following through GFC, Linky, Pinterest and Bloglovin too!

Thanks so much for hosting... I'm looking forward to checking out what everyone's brought to share! Have an awesome week! ~Mary

Tina Bradley said...

As always--some great stuff here! Sure love the flower print on that tote, though--it's likely my fave. Think I'll link something up this weekend! Maybe the latest art journaling video. T.

Lyuba @ Will Cook For Smiles said...

Thank you so much for hosting! Thank you for featuring my BLT :)

Danni@SiloHillFarm said...

Great features! I always love this party!

Tina said...

Hi Terry!
Thank you for the feature! :o)
The sandwich and that pound cake look delish. The tote is just too cute, also.
Thank you for hosting a great party.
Have a great day.

Deana said...

Thanks for hosting Terry, hope you have a wonderful day:)

tousled day said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you for featuring mine bag!!! I'm so happy that you like it! And, you're write, it looks easy, and it is easy :)
Hugs!

Pam @Threading My Way said...

Thanks for hosting, Terry!

Adrianne Surian said...

Thanks for hosting and Happy Thursday! :)

Anita Rowe Stafford said...

Hi Terry! I am a little late getting linked up today as I had a doctor's appointment today too. I have shared a vanity chair update and Roasted Rosemary Potatoes. Thank you for hosting!

Mindy said...

Woot, woot! I got a button, I got a button. :o) I'm grabbin' it right now 'cause I'm feelin' all fancy.

Ann from On Sutton Place said...

I made it! Better late than never as they say. Thanks for hosting...I'll be back this weekend to visit my neighbors. :o) Have a good one.

marissa | Rae Gun Ramblings said...

Thanks for the fun party!

marissa
http://raegunwear.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

i now feel the need to make more cupcakes. thanks for the party!

If you enjoyed this read,...

Consider joining me over at my active blog: Write Create Connect
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...