Thursday, February 23, 2012

Link It Up Thursday #8

It's that time of the week again,...Thursday and party time.  Kadie and I both agree that this is our favourite time of the week.  :)  We can't wait to see what you've been up to this week, but before we do, we wanted to mention one thing that has been on our mind -- word verification.  We hate it.  We love your blog, but we hate having to try to decipher those crazy words.

If you have word verification but don't know how to get rid of it, we have the perfect solution.  Adrianne at Happy Hour Projects created an awesome tutorial that walks you through it.  Go here and get rid of it, so we can share our comment love easily with you.  :)

And now, let's take a look at what caught my eye last week:

Melanie used a 99-cent Simplicity pattern to make all these animal hat variations.  She has blackmailed the most adorable little hat model so pop on over to check out the double cuteness at her site.

Bear Rabbit Bear

I feel so inspired to give something like this shelf a try after checking out Jen's tutorial.  She makes it look so easy.

At Home In The Northwest
Marissa has a bunch of great tips for moms (or aunts or babysitters) who want to continue crafting even with wee ones hanging out.


Rae Gun Ramblings

Anne is seriously making me drool with these awesome Eggplant parmigiana and mozzarella stacks.  They are topped with pesto and look so light and crisp.  Mmmmmm.

Domesblissity

Aren't these gorgeous colours!  Amber has the most clever little tutorial for these fabric bowls and vase.  This is a great scrap buster project.

Salt Tree

Great job Ladies!!  Go ahead and grab yourself a Featured Button!  Facebook features -- make sure you get a button too. If you didn't get featured here, head over to Kadie’s site and see if she featured you there.


These Peas Taste Funny


This is a shared link party so if you link it up here it will show up on the fabulous Kadie’s blog, Seven Alive.  We want to see everything you have to link up! Old projects, new posts, giveaways, esty shops, recipes, crocheting, any and everything.  If you have more than one thing to link up, even better.  


Here are our very simple rules.

1.  Please keep it family friendly.
2.  Link back to our site or grab a button so others can share in the fun.
3.  Following us would be nice (but don't feel you have to)
4. Have fun, be inspired.

If you would like an e-mail reminder about the party let us know in the comments (please include your email address).  We will happily add you to the list. 

These Peas Taste Funny



21 comments:

Unknown said...

Great features this morning my dear!

Domesblissity said...

Thanks for the feature Terry.

Anne @ Domesblissity xx

Emily Thompson said...

thanks for hosting! Linking up a fun game to make for kids.

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

Thanks for hosting, Terry. Nice features.

Unknown said...

Thanks, ladies! Have a great weekend!
Kerry at HouseTalkN

Anonymous said...

I'm with you on the word verification. Lately it seems that comments need verification more often than not. A few times I've accidentally clicked out before seeing the verification come up. No way I'm going back to fix it, though.

I was thinking of posting about this myself. Thanks for doing it for all of us!

EllensCreativePassage said...

Thanks for inviting me over! I will get your button on my blog this evening! I love your little peas! Although real peas not so much!

Macey said...

Amazing features!!

Anita Rowe Stafford said...

Terry, I love the great features, and especially the little fleece animal hats! I have shared Cream Cheese Biscuits and Roasted Parmesan Potatoes. Thank you for hosting!

Adrianne Surian said...

Hey, thanks for the tutorial shout-out! Let's spread the word. :)

Donata @ DK's Craft Cafe said...

Thank you so much for hosting this lovely party!
Always a pleasure to participate.

Danni@SiloHillFarm said...

Thank you for hosting this party. I'm always inspired here on Thursdays!

Amy said...

Hi! I'm thrilled that you stopped by aprons & ambition. Thanks...and come back soon. Thank you for inviting me to your party. I can't wait to look around.

Amy

Melanie @ bear rabbit bear said...

Thanks for featuring my fleecy hats!! And I'm with you on the word verification. I have a party on Thursdays, too, and I love to visit the links but the word verification can get a little tiresome.

Susan-The Weekly Sweet Experiment said...

Word verification drives me nuts - I never get it right! Thanks for hosting. Have a great weekend.

marissa | Rae Gun Ramblings said...

thanks so much for featuring my tips to working with kiddos and for hosting :)

marissa
http://raegunwear.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thanks for spreading the word on those crazy words - sometimes I skip leaving comments if I get rejected too many times!

Ann from On Sutton Place said...

Wonderful features. I missed the party this week but will try to make it soon. I would love one of those email reminders. :o) Happy Weekend!

Rebekah Greiman said...

Thanks so much for the invite! I linked up my Cheap, Organic Face Wash. I also added your button to my site. Have a great weekend!
~Rebekah @ www.potholesandpantyhose.com

Rebekah Greiman said...

PS-I'm your newest Linky Follower! YEAH!

Jen..The Butterfly Effect said...

I love the vase .It's just so WOW! :) Your new Linky follower :)

If you enjoyed this read,...

Consider joining me over at my active blog: Write Create Connect
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...