Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Getting Ready for Easter

I am so behind this year.  I cannot believe that Easter is this weekend.  I don't have a single bit of decor done unless you include this week's wreath, which really was meant for spring not Easter.  So I don't know if it actually counts.

So, now I'm panicking and looking for ideas.  In case you are too, here are some of my favourites that I found:

These eggs are so sweet.  I don't know which is cuter, the polka dot ribbon or the bling version.

Delish.com

These eggs look like a work of art, so colourful and vibrant.

Source

How about the simplicity of this place setting; and the eggs are edible, lol.  Super cute.

Martha Stewart

Another place setting idea from Martha Stewart.  Love these cute little bunny ears.

Martha Stewart

So many wreath ideas that are adorable.  Here are some of the ones that caught my eye.

Uncommon Designs Online
Who doesn't love peeps?

Eclectically Vintage

And some more peeps.

Our Best Bites

How about some flowers?  I like how natural the speckles on the eggs make this look.

She's Kinda Crafty
I don't know what is cuter, the pretty lavender or the dainty little egg-shell cups.

Martha Stewart
I really like the combination of spring tulips with coloured Easter eggs in this arrangement.

Social Couture

These peeps are seriously versatile.

Flower Duet

Great book page application with this Easter egg bunting.  

Be Different Act Normal
I'm not sure where to start - so many fabulous ideas.  I do know where to end, with this little bitty bunny hug. 

E-Forwards
Are you ready for Easter?  Or do you still have some things to finish up?

10 comments:

Tina Bradley said...

Lovely inspirations, Terry! T.

Adrianne Surian said...

Wow, that's a lot of peeps! LOL.

I saw someone do seed starts in eggshells, and use those in their Easter decor. Functional and lovely. Great picks, Terry. I think I especially love the bunny napkin - an idea to emply for the day without a lot of prep or work, but it definitely lends some festiveness to the table.

Thanks for the bunny hug, I've gotten my dose of "awwww" for the day. ;)

Kara Renee said...

Hahah I literally had to laugh out loud when I saw that peep wreath! It's too stinkin cute! Martha Stewart really does have the best ideas. :)

Rustown Mom said...

Today is my day to finish up the Easter prep and decorate the dining room. I've just been lazy...at least I have the menu all worked out!

Maureen Wyatt said...

I'm doing a bit of scrambling here as I just found out I have 9 for lunch on Good Friday! Eeks! ~ Maureen

Annie said...

They are all beautiful inspirations! I don't have any Easter decoration in our house. I will put bunny ears on my daughter and call it a day :)

Unknown said...

Ha,ha, am I ready for Easter? A better question would be " have you started getting ready for Easter"? Oh, my I am behind again. Thanks for the inspiration today. All your picks are great.:)

Mindy said...

Oh sure, make me feel like even more of a slacker.

Macey said...

Got my crap out...put it up...still haven't made anything.
I want that rabbit.

Anonymous said...

I think I want to eat that peep wreath. Probably would not even make it to my door!!! Hope your Easter is fantastic!!

If you enjoyed this read,...

Consider joining me over at my active blog: Write Create Connect
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...