Thursday, July 14, 2011

Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada

I'm leavin' on a jet plane,....this morning, as you read this,... for Halifax, Nova Scotia.  Hubbie and I were married there 15 years ago and we're going back for 4 days.  Now before you all hop on a  plane or get in your car to come to my house to ransack it, know that we have house/pet sitters and Pete, our fellow in charge of security, will still be at home.  So, now you know.  Okay then.  :)

Pete Cohoe, Head of Security
We had a small ceremony by the Bay of Fundy in Truro, Nova Scotia.  Talk about picturesque - sailboats in the bay behind us, a faint wind breezing by, and us with our homemade vows.  It was perfect.

Our wedding dinner was at a place called Salty's.  We had mussels and halibut and too much wine and it was wonderful.

Salty's - Halifax, Nova Scotia
We will be dining at Salty's on Thursday night and I am looking forward to that little piece of heaven.

So, the plan is to post from Halifax for Friday's post.  Wish me luck.  This will be my first mobile post.  Fingers crossed and if it doesn't work out, have a fabulous weekend.  If it does, see you tomorrow.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Congratulations Terry!How sweet that you are going back to Nova Scotia to celebrate
. Have an amazing time!

Ann from On Sutton Place said...

Oh have fun. I remember Halifax from the Anne of Green Gables show on PBS. My daughter and I watched every episode numerous times. Enjoy your evening at Salty's!

Mindy said...

That face would durn near make ya melt! I mean the dog of course. So stinkin' sweet. I just love him. Pete is a hilarious name for a dog. Not quite as silly as our cat, Rodney. LOL

What a fun trip! Enjoy your relax time!

Unknown said...

It sounds and looks beautiful!! I am so glad you said something about your security. I was about to load up the kiddos and head to your house for a weekend of fun. Ha, ha. Wouldn't we make a funny group of bandits! I hope you have a wonderful time with your hubby. Eat to much and sleep in for me!:-)

Ispirato Design said...

That is so awesome! I just read your post to my husband- I had to laugh, I think of that kind of stuff too! Promise...We won't go looking for your house...specially since you have such formidable security :) Enjoy!!!

If you enjoyed this read,...

Consider joining me over at my active blog: Write Create Connect
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...