Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Pretty Beads

I was struggling to find poor-weather things to do in Halifax, so naturally I did a bit of shopping.  One of the great finds was a craft store that was getting rid of their bulk bead section.  Everything was 75% off.  Uh huh!!  Here is what I came home with:

I love pretty much anything blue.

I love how these have a frosty finish to them.
These were too funky to pass up.
These beads take on different colours depending on the light.

These look a little more purple than this in real life.

Now I just have to figure out what projects to conquer with these beauties.  Beverly and Amy each do an anthro knock-off necklace that might just be the winner.

6 comments:

Tootsie said...

Oh I can't wait to see what you make! I am happy you stopped over an left me a comment...I am super excited to meet a fellow canadian blogger! there are not too many of us that I have met!
I am about to become a follower and hope to visit often!

Unknown said...

OOOOOooooo, I can't wait to see what you make out of those!! They are all so pretty. What a great deal. Good thing the weather was stinky so you could get your shop on! :)

Michelle said...

I absolutely love the anthro knock off necklaces. Your beads are so pretty. I can't wait to see what you create. :)

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

Beautiful colors! 75% off? Great deal. I'll be back to see what you come up with.

Unknown said...

Oooh, yes, the Anthro necklace is a great idea for those! Go for it! And then send me a pic!

Kelsey Nicoloff said...

Pretty indeed! You're going to have to teach me how to make nice jewelry - you should post a tutorial!

If you enjoyed this read,...

Consider joining me over at my active blog: Write Create Connect
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...