Monday, July 18, 2011

Happy Monday

Uh, yeah.  So, I got home from Halifax yesterday and so I should be blogging about fabulous things today.  Except,...I'm blank.  No really.  Yesterday, all I did was laundry and cleaning so that's not at all exciting.  And going through the very few pictures that I ended up taking (I left the camera in my suitcase, so these are just iphone pics), there is a definite pattern here, lol.

Chili Lime Scallops

Butter Halibut
Seafood Chowder
Seafood Pasta (that I was apparently in a big hurry to eat - nice pic)
Yep, the food was yummy.

Here is the only picture I took of something that wasn't food.  This is the Public Gardens.  I sat here, looking at this view, while Metallica did their pre-concert checks in the park across the street.  Hilarious contrast.

Halifax Public Gardens
So that's it folks.  Back to normal tomorrow.  No more talk of fish or cute sailors.  Have a great day.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yummy!!! I love seafood! :) Sound like a great time to me....... eating great food and looking at a view like that. :)

Unknown said...

I want to eat those scallops. Right now. Did you stick any in your suitcase for me?

ReadyOrNot said...

Hi! Those scallops look delicious! I am always looking for a new way to cook them when they are in season. I am a new follower, would love it if you would check out my blog and follow back if you like!
http://readyornot-newyear.blogspot.com/

Ann from On Sutton Place said...

I swear we all need a vacation to recover from a vacation...welcome home!

If you enjoyed this read,...

Consider joining me over at my active blog: Write Create Connect
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...