Monday, July 4, 2011

Craft Gawker

Do you know what you have to do? You have to check out Craft Gawker.  Go here, check it out, try not to be mad at me because now you will be sucked into a time-eating abyss.  But it's a beautiful abyss.  Beautiful!!

Origami Flower
Knot Trivet
Cardboard Star


Not that long ago, Mindy from Rindy Mae mentioned the food site - Food Gawker.  As she said, it is completely addictive and so is the sister site Craft Gawker.  Try not to be mad at us,...it's so much fun you're going to disappear for days.  Feed the kids before you log on.  :)

2 comments:

Yvonne@StyleBurb said...

It blows me away sometimes to see how creative people are. I just went on foodgawker- I'm not mad- but man, you could be on there all night. I saw a picture of margarita cupcakes- now there's a good idea. Hope you had a great long weekend, Terry!

Mindy said...

Oh dear lord, say it ain't so.
I'm afraid to look.

If you enjoyed this read,...

Consider joining me over at my active blog: Write Create Connect
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...