Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Easy Placemat and Napkin


Aren't they adorable?  I'm still a newbie seamstress wanna-be, but these were really easy to do (even amidst a bobbin tension crisis).  If you would like to see how I made them, please head on over to Happy Hour Projects where I'm guest-posting today.


Don't forget to leave me some bloggy love over there so Adrianne will be reminded what a fabulous idea it was to have me over.  :)


And don't forget to check out Adrianne's stuff while you're there. She has the most down-to-earth manner about her; makes you want to go watch football with her (and not just because she makes the most awesome football snacks either, but while you're there, check those out too).

This is where I'm partying:

Ta-da Tuesday (Mommy by Day Crafter by Night)It's a Party (A Creative Princess)13th Thrifty Thursday Link Party (Thrifty and Fabulous)Super Sweet Thursday Par-tay (Fabulously Flawed)Freestyle Friday (Happy Hour Projects)Potpourri Party (2805)

7 comments:

Adrianne Surian said...

Terry, I'm so glad to have you as the blog of the week! :)

Unknown said...

Great job Terry! I have never thought of making my own place mats! Great tutorial you rocked the guest post.

Mindy said...

This is me headin' over to check it out....

P.S. That napkin ring is SO cute!

Yvonne@StyleBurb said...

Gorgeous fabric, Terry and your seams look like you've been sewing for ages and always have co-operative bobbins! I'm heading over to visit you at your guest post now.

Terri @ A Creative Princess said...

So pretty! You did such a great job on the tutorial for the guest post and your pictures were awesome!

Honey at 2805 said...

As a new seamstress, you are doing a great job! These are so pretty!

I am delighted that you shared this post at Potpourri Friday! You participation is appreciated!

Anonymous said...

Ooh, those turned out great! Thanks so much for stopping by and sharing this at the Thrifty Thursday Link Party :)

If you enjoyed this read,...

Consider joining me over at my active blog: Write Create Connect
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...