Thursday, June 21, 2012

Link It Up Thursday #25

I guess summer is officially here now that school is out (or almost finished).  We greeted summer at our house with an air conditioning malfunction.  Ugh.  Now I'm that lady with short-shorts and a cami, sweating all over everybody.  Please don't come to visit, your nightmares might never go away.

On a cheerier note, it was another busy week with the Wheel of Life.  Monday was a book review, guaranteed to make all of our marriages fabulous.  Tuesday featured some date night ideas (frugal ones of course), and Wednesday was a peek at handmade thank-you/thinking of you cards to be sent out to dear friends.  Now, it certainly feels like it's time to party.

First, here is a look at what caught my eye from last week's party:

I love this tote tutorial that Shatzi made and perfect timing with summer swimming lessons or beach days in our near future.

Love and Laundry

Carlee has made the most amazing weight-loss/get-healthy transformation.  Here, she shares some of her heathy eating tips.

Ladybird Ln

I think Lyuba should move into my house and cook for me.  Or in the case of these awesome Cherry Limeade Pops, not cook for me.  Either way.  Mmmmm.

Will Cook for Smiles

I didn't even know you could do this.  Check out Katie's brilliant solution to rev up a tired old umbrella.

Creatively Living

I think Emilee had a little help with this awesome Father's Day gift idea.  Find out how they made it.

Momma Made It


Nice work ladies.  Please grab a featured button for your awesome projects.  If you weren't featured here, pop on over to Kadie's blog, Seven Alive, and see if she featured you over there.

These Peas Taste Funny
This is a shared link party, so if you link it up here, it will show up on the fabulous Kadie's blog, Seven Alive.  We want to see everything you have to link up!  Old projects, new posts, giveaways, etsy shops, recipes, crocheting, any and everything. If you have more than one thing to link up, even better.


Here are our very simple rules. 
1.  Please keep it family-friendly. 
2.  Link back to our site or grab a button so others can share in the fun. 
3.  Following us would be nice (but don't feel you have to).
4.  Have fun, be inspired. 

 If you would like an e-mail reminder about the party, let us know in the comments (please include your e-mail address), and we will happily add you to the list.


These Peas Taste Funny



19 comments:

Katie @ Creatively Living said...

Thanks so much for the feature! What a fun line up of projects!
--Kaite

Tina Bradley said...

Another wonderful party...great summertime theme! Thank you for hosting! T.

Rose Jesky said...

Thanks you for hosting! I missed it last week but I'm glad to be here today.
Rose

Pam @Threading My Way said...

Thanks for hosting, Terry. Have a great weekend. Come over here... you won't feel quite so hot.

Lyuba @ Will Cook For Smiles said...

Yay! Thank you for featuring my pops :)

Love Bakes Good Cakes said...

I hope yo get your air working soon Terry ... we were in the same predicament a few weeks ago - totally hated it! I know how uncomfortable it is! Thanks for hosting and hope you have a great weekend :)

Ladybird Ln said...

Thanks so much for the feature Terry! What a fun party, you have made my day!

Carlee
www.ladybirdln.com

Ann from On Sutton Place said...

Thanks for hosting! I'm definitely checking out the painted umbrella. I'm with you...who would have thought?

Lyuba @ Will Cook For Smiles said...

How far would I be moving? :):) you can come over for dinner anytime :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting! It's a hot day here, perfect for checking out all the links!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for featuring me!!! You totally made my day!!

Robin @ Bird On A Cake said...

I would definitely die without air conditioning!! Hope you survive! ;0)

Adrianne Surian said...

Thanks for hosting and great features!!

Annie said...

Thank you for the party! Hope you will have the AC fixed soon!

Anita Rowe Stafford said...

Terry, I have shared a fruit salad and a tote bag. Thank you for hosting!

Unknown said...

Lovely features as always!! I hope your AC is fixed soon!!

Mindy said...

Those popsicles look waaay yummy! And I'm gonna have to go check out the painted umbrella post.
Now go put some clothes on, woman! :)

Kara at Petals to Picots said...

Thanks for hosting, Terry!

Gloria said...

My ac broke on the hottest day of summer, last year- I know what you went through- hope it's back up and working ♥ Thanks for having the link party!

If you enjoyed this read,...

Consider joining me over at my active blog: Write Create Connect
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...