Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Oops

Morning gals.  Just wanted to apologize for accidentally posting the linky party that doesn't open until Thursday.  Not sure how I did it but I believe a late night and blurry eyes had something to do with it.

I find it maddening how easy it is to accidentally post something you just wanted to do a quick edit on, but I won't get into bashing blogger about that this morning (except I guess I just did right, lol).

If you're looking for Link It Up Thursday - it'll be here, on Thursday.  Sorry for the confusion.


These Peas Taste Funny

4 comments:

Danni@SiloHillFarm said...

ya know....I saw that...but it did say the link wasn't open until Thursday. I just thought you were super organized and getting way ahead!!! I was a little envious of that!

Lesley said...

Wait...you're not perfect? Oh my gosh this is going to take some getting used to. ;oP

Unknown said...

Well you know I'm not perfect!! It nice to see I'm in such good company!:)

Tina Bradley said...

Some great stuff here! Enjoyable party, Terry. Thanks for hosting, T.

BTW...I also inadvertently published a post early, too, last week--it is so easy to do, isn't it?

If you enjoyed this read,...

Consider joining me over at my active blog: Write Create Connect
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...