Monday, September 19, 2011

Blog Revamp

TA-DA!

Did you notice?

Today is the big switcharoo.  From drab to fab.  Okay, that was kind of lame, but I am all filled with nervous energy over here.  I wanted to move towards a brighter, more energetic theme with these adorable little peas and the fresh green.  I really hope that you enjoy the change.

You can pretty much find everything in the same place; mostly it just has different colouring.  If you notice that anything isn't working right, please do let me know.  Fingers crossed it all went according to plan.

:)

Check back later this morning for a new craft and One Artsy Mama's giveaway weekend info.

10 comments:

Terri @ A Creative Princess said...

Oh Terry, I love it! Did you do all this yourself? It looks great and I love the green color!

Yvonne@StyleBurb said...

I absolutely love your new design- it's colourful, fun and whimsical! The little pea characters are really cute! Good job!

Carol-Anne said...

Hah! Love the peas!

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

I LOVE IT!!! Your little peas are a riot. Since becoming a blogland friend, I've very much enjoyed our humorous banter. I think this look is so full of energy and whimsy. You make me smile, and so does your new look.

Miss Kitty said...

Hi Terry! I love your blog re-vamp...it is so very cute and colorful. I love the bookmarks you made and especially the ones that have the peas and color of your re-done blog.

Lesley said...

I love your little pea people! The facebook pea is all " rock on! "

Amanda Anne said...

The peas are adorable!!! Love the change!

scrapproject365.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I love the new look! Those peas are darn cute!

western serials said...

Since becoming a blogland friend, I've very much enjoyed our humorous banter. I think this look is so full of energy and whimsy. You make me smile, and so does your new look.

Shani @ inspirednest.ca said...

Great makeover! Your peas might taste funny but they sure look cute!

If you enjoyed this read,...

Consider joining me over at my active blog: Write Create Connect
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...