Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Organizing, Schmorganizing.

You know those weeks where you are running around like crazy, doing errands, fixing this, replacing that, organizing these things?  And then at the end of your exhausting week you look around and realize, not only have you not blogged this week, you have not done one thing worthy of blogging.  Yeah, me too.  This was one of those weeks for me.

Here are a few shots of what I have been doing.  I dug up shoe boxes (why did I get rid of the original ones?), took snapshots of my shoes, and then put these all on a shelf in the closet.  The dog pile of shoes was getting depressing.  This is much better.



My boots got a new home (plus my favourite Rockport sandals).



This is a pile of clothes (mostly jeans as you can see) that no longer fit me (and not in the good way).  Please insert scowly face here.  The purple and coral shockers are scrubs, just so it doesn't seem as offensive from a colour scheme perspective.  



I also got rid of too many shoes for me to admit to that had heels like these.  What in the world had I planned to do with them?  Win a cockroach stomping prize?  Seriously!!


So now that my closet has been purged and organized, I really need to make it to the craft table.  :)

1 comment:

Yvonne@StyleBurb said...

I like the shoes you kept Terry. I have always wanted to organize my shoes like that. I am quite fond of my own Rockport sandals and my Birkenstocks (yikes...I can't believe I just admitted that). I actually need to have a week like you just had...I'm so behind on everything.

If you enjoyed this read,...

Consider joining me over at my active blog: Write Create Connect
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...