Sunday, March 6, 2011

An Addition to the Family

I still needed some more storage for pens and scissors on my desk so I whipped up two smaller containers, matching the larger nut containers earlier this month. (hmmm,..might want to find a better name for those).




These started life as artichoke jars.  For one I simply mod podged a strip of coordinating scrapbook paper to the body and another to the lid.  For the second jar, I punched out small circles in the same scrapbook paper and again mod podged the circles to the jar.

Super simple but prettier than plain.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

You are so organized. :)

Little City Farm said...

LOL - well that's the perception anyway. :)

If you enjoyed this read,...

Consider joining me over at my active blog: Write Create Connect
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...