Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Photo Tips - Baby Poses

I feel like I need to put some kind of disclaimer at the beginning of today's post.  Something that notifies you about how freaking cute this is going to be.  The  'awwww' factor alone is immense.  So - prepare yourself, get yourself ready, get calm.  Don't say I didn't warn you,......

These are pictures that offer suggestions for newborn photo poses.  It seems that baskets, boxes and hammocks are popular:

Source
Source

Source
Source


Source

The whole sports world can offer up a variety of props:

Source
Source
How happy does this little guy look?!

Source
Close-ups are always a good idea:

Source
Shots with family members.

Dad:

Source
Siblings:
Source
Source

Source
Source


Everybody:

Source

Source
This is an example of a background set-up in case you're looking to try to create your own awesome baby photos.

Source
What other props can you think of?

8 comments:

Terri @ A Creative Princess said...

Awww...!

Unknown said...

AWWWWWwwwwww so cute!! I love them all. I really like ones with big chunky afghans. Thanks for including the shot of the entire set up I have wondered how you would do that!

Adrianne Surian said...

Aww factor, indeed. Now I need a baby who sits still so that I can go practice my photography!

Macey said...

Seriously. AWWWWWWW to the tenth power!

Unknown said...

Boy, you weren't kidding!!! WOW! AWWWWW! So adoreable. Those are some seriously sleeping babies!

Jeanna said...

It was defiantly an awwwww post... Super sweet! I have given you the Versatile blogger award and thought you might want to play along...

Jeanna @ dramaqueenseams.com

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

Beautiful baby photos. Precious little ones always bring a smile to my face.

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, how adorable are those?! Love the football! ;) How do they get those babies in those positions and not wake them up?!

If you enjoyed this read,...

Consider joining me over at my active blog: Write Create Connect
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...