Friday, January 20, 2012

Friday's Motivation - Cats

I think we can all agree on how awesome cats are.  If you have them, you know what I mean.  They can get into trouble in the most comical ways and love you up like nobody else.  If you don't have them, then you can giggle from afar without having to clean up anything.  Win-win.  :)


Source


Source
Source

This guy below needs a caption, don't you think?  What can you come up with for him?
Source


Source

Source
Source
Have a fabulous weekend!

10 comments:

Terri @ A Creative Princess said...

Too cute! Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

No cats at our house P. is allergic. And after seeing the lamp one I am kind of glad we don't. ha,ha,ha.

Sarah L. said...

Just what I needed today! Ha-ha!!!

Love your blog! I featured you today on my Friendly Friday post.

http://dottedlinecrafts.blogspot.com/2012/01/friendly-friday-liebster-blog-award.html

Thanks for all the great ideas and good laughs. :)

Sarah @ www.dottedlinecrafts.blogspot.com

Adrianne Surian said...

Oh no. Now I have Facebook shares for you. :P

Amy said...

Love this! So funny. My cat sits in any little cubby she can. I find her in the oddest places, especially when we move into a new place, it's shelves and cabinets that have been left open.

Macey said...

Oh man! I don't really like cats cuz they kinda scare me, but those are funny!

Unknown said...

We got a real good laugh out of your cat post.
Traci

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

I LUV that last image. LOL I had a vision of you and me doing the voiceovers. Which cat do you think I'd be. lol

Susan-The Weekly Sweet Experiment said...

LOL - Very funny!! I have a cat - so I know :)

Kei said...

Hahahaha some of those are SO like my cats!

If you enjoyed this read,...

Consider joining me over at my active blog: Write Create Connect
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...