Friday, March 4, 2011

Homemade Cards

I have been playing around with all of my new cardmaking toys:  cricut paper cutter and scorer; Martha Stewart punches; ribbons; flower embellishments; overlays; scrapbook paper.  A bunch of things that I had not even heard of a month ago.  Well okay, I had heard of ribbon.

Here are a few of the cards that I have made this month.  I've noticed that my cuts and planning have gotten better with each one which is encouraging, and addictive.





Do you see the progression?  Does the last card look noticeably better than the previous ones?  I'm hoping so.  That might just mean that I'm getting the hang of these cards.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

These are really great! Look at you go! :)

If you enjoyed this read,...

Consider joining me over at my active blog: Write Create Connect
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...