Monday, March 14, 2011

Bathroom Decorating

We have been in our house for two years now and I figured it might be about time to do a little something to our bathroom.  We like how the paint and tile turned out but we haven't done a single bit of decorating in here unless you count the fish by the tub and the throw mat.


 This is the wall that goes into the closet with the tub to the left.


This is the tub.  If you look carefully you can see the fish.  The single piece of decoration in this room.


This is the door into the toilet area and another shot of that fabulous fish.


The lights look terrible but it looked much, much worse when I shut them off.  Either way the mirrors are too close to the wall colour and really need some help.

The wall paint is Behr Antique White.

The trim is Behr Elegant White.

I know.  Kinda boring, huh.  Well, that is all about to change.  We have added some excitement:  an egret (who doesn't have one of those in their bathroom), shells and starfish, mirrors and a clock, sea grass baskets filled with spa towels, and pictures of beachy scenes.

Stay tuned.  The egret (Edgar) is just drying now so I'll be able to introduce you to him tomorrow.  Until then,...

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I bet it's going to look really nice!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and commenting....it means a lot!


Kelly

If you enjoyed this read,...

Consider joining me over at my active blog: Write Create Connect
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...