Thursday, March 15, 2012

Link It Up Thursday #11

Hey ladies, can you believe that spring might have actually arrived?  We are sunny and warm today, and it is just lovely to be able to start thinking about flowers and gardening and all the other awesome stuff that spring brings.  It certainly feels like a great day to party.

First, let's see what caught my eye last week:

Can you believe the cake that Susan made for her daughter's 2nd birthday!!  She shares step-by-step directions which really made me even more in awe of her talents.

The Weekly Sweet Experiment

Kari and her family sent a box of sunshine to a friend to show how much they appreciated everything she did for them.  What a thoughtful and caring idea.

Newlyweds on a Budget

I love these hot pads, but you should head over to hear the story of all the trouble Britt went through to make them.  Entertaining, but they look like they were worth it in the end.  :)

Third Time's a Charm

Alyssa's Irish Coffee cookies are a delicious nod to St. Patty's Day.  I think eating these on the 17th would be the perfect way to celebrate.

What's Cooking Love

I just love how this dainty wreath screams spring.  Thrifty Crafty Girl goes through all of the steps.  I can see this on my front door in the very near future.

Thrifty Crafty Girl

Nice work ladies.  Please grab a featured button for your awesome projects.  If you weren't featured here, pop on over to Kadie's blog, Seven Alive, and see if she featured you over there.
These Peas Taste Funny

This is a shared link party, so if you link it up here, it will show up on the fabulous Kadie's blog, Seven Alive.  We want to see everything you have to link up!  Old projects, new posts, giveaways, etsy shops, recipes, crocheting, any and everything. If you have more than one thing to link up, even better.


Here are our very simple rules. 
1.  Please keep it family-friendly.
2.  Link back to our site or grab a button so others can share in the fun.
3.  Following us would be nice (but don't feel you have to).
4.  Have fun, be inspired.

If you would like an e-mail reminder about the party, let us know in the comments (please include your e-mail address), and we will happily add you to the list.

These Peas Taste Funny




19 comments:

Jen..The Butterfly Effect said...

You make me happy when the skies are grey! Wow i love that one :)

Unknown said...

I am so in love with this spring weather! That grassy wreath is adorable, thanks for sharing and hosting!

Pam @Threading My Way said...

I spent 3 hours in the garden today... can't beat it!!! Thanks for hosting, Terry! Have a great weekend!

Rose Jesky said...

Thanks for hosting the great Party! I'm following you threw GFC and Linky Followers. If you find the time come follow me too @ http://www.arosiesweethome.com/
Thanks,
Rose

Donata @ DK's Craft Cafe said...

Thanks for hosting, Terry.
Enjoy your spring!

Full Circle Creations said...

Great features. I love that spring wreath. Thanks for hosting the party!

Holly

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting, ladies!
Kerry at HouseTalkN

Adrianne Surian said...

Thanks for hosting and have a great Thursday, Terry!

Anita Rowe Stafford said...

Terry, Nice features, that wreath puts me in the mood for spring! I have shared Pineapple Pie and Parmesan Crusted Chicken. Thank you for hosting!

Danni@SiloHillFarm said...

Fun features as always! Thanks for hosting and I'm off to visit some of the awesome talent I see here.

Etcetorize said...

Oooh that wreath is sooooo pretty! As soon as I get myself organized I'll link up, but mainly I want to let you know that I've nominated you for the 7X7 Linky award. Check it out here: http://etcetorize.blogspot.com/2012/03/7-x-7-link-award.html ~

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

Thanks for hosting, Terry.

Unknown said...

I'm loving the spring wreath! I may have to make one :) I wanted to let you know that I tagged you in a small, fun game if you're interested: http://redheadedmommycan.blogspot.com/2012/03/ive-been-tagged.html

Unknown said...

Yummy cookies!! And the wreath is adorable!:) Great Features.

Macey said...

Awesome features!!!

Ann from On Sutton Place said...

I'm on my lunch but I'm all linked up. I saw a couple of links I want to visit already so I'll be back. Thanks for hosting!

Unknown said...

Thanks for featuring my Irish Coffee Chocolate Chip Cookies and thanks for hosting!!!

Thrifty Crafty Girl said...

Thanks for featuring me!

Susan-The Weekly Sweet Experiment said...

Thanks for the feature and your kind words! You made my day!

If you enjoyed this read,...

Consider joining me over at my active blog: Write Create Connect
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...