Monday, November 7, 2011

Jute and Pearl Bracelet

Don't you love it when you get to knock off something from your Pinterest boards?  I find that I spend way too many days just looking and admiring and pinning, so I love it when I'm able to be productive and actually make something.

I have been staring at this bracelet for some time now.

Source

The original site didn't have a tutorial, but thankfully, Christy's Cuties did!  She does a great job of guiding you through so head on over here and check out her great photos and explanations.

This is the second one I have made and I timed myself.  It took me exactly 10 minutes to make the bracelet.  What could be better? Cute and quick.

f/4.5,  1/100, 1600ISO
f/5.6, 1/160, 1600ISO


I also switched up the stones for another version.

f/5.6, 1/80, 1600ISO

Let me know if you give it a try.  I'd love to see someone else's creation.

This is where I'm partying:

Stuff That Rocks (Mad Amyt)It's a Party (A Creative Princess)Freestyle Friday (Happy Hour Projects)Shine on Fridays (One Artsy Mama)Weekend Wander (While He Was Napping)Friday Favorites (Simply Sweet Home)Sundae Scoop Link Party (I Heart Naptime)Making Monday Wonderful (C.R.A.F.T.)

15 comments:

Lakota [Faith Hope and Charity Shopping] said...

Very pretty. I have slowly been actually making things I've seen too - it's a miracle!

Terri @ A Creative Princess said...

I see stocking stuffers in that cute little bracelet! Great job! It looks so dainty.

Etcetorize said...

I love pieces like this that are just fast, simple, and still stylish~

Adrianne Surian said...

LOVE this. And you take such gorgeous photos... they're so pinnable!! :)

Macey said...

Wow! That is so cool!

Mindy said...

Super cute! I like it a lot. I'll have to go check out the tutorial.

Unknown said...

So cute! I'll take two please. tehee! They both turned out so great.

Hi, I'm Aleisha! said...

SO SO CUTE that I'm pinning it! HA HA!! Found your delightful blog via the Happy Hour Hop. (I think...) SO glad I found you! You seem absolutely lovely and your blog is so cute. The peas make me smile. Looking forward to being your newest follower. (HOORAY!!) Stop by and say hi if you'd like at http://callmemamaleisha.blogspot.com

Carrie said...

So pretty! I love the pearls and jute combo. Found you through Happy Hour Projects; your bracelet really stuck out a something special. ;-)

Christy said...

Hey! Found you through I {Heart} Naptime! Thanks so much for sending people my way for the bracelet! I really appreciate it. :) I am your newest follower. Can't wait to see what I learn from you.

Just Jaime said...

I love the contrast between the pearls and the jute!

Lesley said...

I saw this on Pinterest, too and thought it looked so easy and gorgeous. I am so impressed with yours. It's very pretty!

Unknown said...

Love this! I have the same bracelet pinned but haven't tried it yet. Maybe I'll just have you make me one instead...you know it's almost my birthday...lol. So glad you shared at Shine On Fridays! You're being featured tomorrow!

Kara said...

Love love love!! Thanks for sharing at shine on Friday. I hope you'll joins again tomorrow.

Unknown said...

Love your blog and these bracelets - so creative and unique! Looks like you get to wear some of the awesome summery, nautical trend!! Just wanted to let you know I featured you in my roundup of jute craft projects here. Feel free to check it out if you want and hope you like it! : )

-Mel the Crafty Scientist

If you enjoyed this read,...

Consider joining me over at my active blog: Write Create Connect
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...