Monday, August 15, 2011

Not a Bit Interesting

This is today's craft.


Yep.  Not in the least bit interesting.  We have company coming next week so I thought this would be the time to patch up the gouges and black marks that somehow find their way onto every wall surface in this house.

So that's what I'm doing today.  I promise I won't make you look at any 'after' pictures. :)

On a more whimsical note (yeah, that's designer talk in case you're wondering), here is the new centrepiece that we got at Pier 1 for half off on Saturday.  I love it.

Crappy I-phone Picture - Sorry
I promise something more entertaining and blog-worthy tomorrow.

1 comment:

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

Not interesting? Are you kidding? If you look really close at that first shot, you can see an elderly gentleman sitting on a dock, smoking a pipe, fishing. With his legs crossed. Ya gotta see through an artists eye here. Love the centerpiece!

If you enjoyed this read,...

Consider joining me over at my active blog: Write Create Connect
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...