Laura Beth from A Step in the Journey was kind enough to send this Versatile Blogger award my way (Thanks Laura Beth). Here's how it works:
1. Thank the person that gave you the aware & link back to them in your post.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass this award to a few other recently discovered bloggers.
So, 7 things about me. I'm going to aim for slightly offbeat with these.
1. We name our pets with people names (Pete, Danny, Owen, Moe, Lou).
2. I have fainted in every school I have attended (yep, that means college too).
3. I make homemade dog food that is a lot like chicken stew.
4. I am allergic to cockroaches. (???)
5. Kale is one of my favourite veggies - though zucchini is probably my first favourite.
6. I drive too fast.
7. I am a die hard Boston Bruins fan. I bleed black and gold.
And now to the good part, sharing the love. Please check out these great sites that I have just recently discovered:
Gathered in the Kitchen
Mel Dreams Often
My daughter is allergic to cockroaches, too! That is her biggest allergy above cats and dogs. I drive too fast, too. Not sure what all the rush is about, but I can't help it. Congratulations and thanks so much!!
I think I am allergic to cockroaches too!!! And I think the dog named Lou and I would get along famously!!! Congrats on your award!
i dont think i've ever fainted! Ever! I am really liking Kale lately ... especially crispy! I am so honoured that you picked me for this award! Thank you so much! You deserve it too!
Post a Comment