Saturday, July 14, 2012

A New Blog

Hey all.  This is an unusual post for me, but I wanted to let you know that I have started another blog and thought you might be interested in checking it out.  It's different from this one, more artsy I suppose, still creative.  There will be more of my fumblings with a paint brush, some writing, book reviews and maybe some mixed media on a brave day.

If that's not your thing, no worries.  I am still going to enjoy you keeping me company over here.  If it sounds like something you might find interesting, please pop on over and see me.

It is called:  Write. Create. Connect.


Photobucket


Either way, have a fabulous weekend my dears.

7 comments:

Danni@SiloHillFarm said...

Here's to hoping for more brave days!! You go girl! Two blogs? Yeah....your not going to be busy!

Maureen Wyatt said...

I can't wait to see how you juggle two blogs! The beauty of this form, though, is that you can do whatever you want. ~ Maureen

Mindy said...

Holy cow, woman! I can't even keep up with the one! Good luck in your "artsy" adventures. :)

Kei said...

Following your new blog! Creative stuff is always fabulous to see :)

Gloria said...

Terry your new blog is terrific. I like your hummingbird and so happy to see it! I am following the new blog, but your comment form over there is the embedded /full one, so I won't be able to leave any comments for you. :(

Magic Love Crow said...

I will check it out my friend ;o)

Terri @ A Creative Princess said...

Congratulations, Terry! You make me tired just thinking about two blogs! I can't keep up right now with my one! At the risk of sounding like a stalker, I'm going over to follow you on there now. I can't wait to see what you'll be doing!

If you enjoyed this read,...

Consider joining me over at my active blog: Write Create Connect
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...