Thursday, July 26, 2012

Link It Up Thursday #30



Alyssa really hit it out of the park with this puppy-themed birthday party for her 1-year-old son.

What's Cooking, Love?


Donna has a real knack for creating.  Check out all of the fabulous variations she has made of these gift tags to see what I mean.

Distressed Donna Down Home


I think we all could use a nice cold glass of iced tea to beat this summer heat.  The Not So Super Mama has us covered with an easy recipe.
The Not So Super Mama

I am such a pizza junkie that if you post a pizza picture at any of these parties, I am almost guaranteed to feature it.  Yeah, it's crazy.  Jamie's pizza has made it here of its own merits - you can't deny have amazing this pizza looks and yes, I would like a piece (or three) right now!!!

Love Bakes Good Cakes


I think that Emily should be a professional photographer with how gorgeous these family photos turned out.  The matching outfits put it right over the top.

Nap-time Creations

Nice work ladies.  Please grab a featured button for your awesome projects.  If you weren't featured here, pop on over to Kadie's blog, Seven Alive, and see if she featured you over there.

These Peas Taste Funny
This is a shared link party, so if you link it up here, it will show up on the fabulous Kadie's blog, Seven Alive.  We want to see everything you have to link up!  Old projects, new posts, giveaways, etsy shops, recipes, crocheting, any and everything. If you have more than one thing to link up, even better.




Here are our very simple rules. 
1.  Please keep it family-friendly. 
2.  Link back to our site or grab a button so others can share in the fun. 
3.  Following us would be nice (but don't feel you have to).
4.  Have fun, be inspired. 

 If you would like an e-mail reminder about the party, let us know in the comments (please include your e-mail address), and we will happily add you to the list.


These Peas Taste Funny









18 comments:

Love Bakes Good Cakes said...

Awwww :) Thanks for the feature and hosting, Terry! We're pizza junkies too (I'm sure you already guessed)! Hope you have a terrific weekend! :)

Tina Bradley said...

Great party. Wonderful summertime inspiration! Thanks, Terry, T.

Pam @Threading My Way said...

Have a great weekend, Terry and thanks for hosting...

Adrianne Surian said...

Happy Thursday, Terry!

Danni@SiloHillFarm said...

Thanks for hosting!

Donna Wilkes said...

Terry, Thank you for three things:
1. Being such a great host
2.Sending a reminder to link a post.
3. Featuring my bird journal tags - I am going back to put on their button; they will wear it proudly!

Tina said...

Thank you for hosting. Great features this week.

Emily Thompson said...

thanks for the feature!!!!

Moe said...

Thanks for hosting! Just wanted to stop by and say hi.

Mindy said...

I came, I saw, I linked up food and flowers. Typical, eh?
Thanks for bein' the hostess with the mostest.

Unknown said...

Thanks for featuring my Puppy Party and thanks for hosting!!

Unknown said...

Great features as always my dear!

Macey said...

I want that pizza!

Melanie @ bear rabbit bear said...

Thanks for hosting!

Magic Love Crow said...

I would like 4 pieces of pizza please ;o) I'm not being greedy ;o)

Kara at Petals to Picots said...

Thanks for hosting, Terry!

Unknown said...

Thank you for hosting!! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the feature on my iced tea! I hope you can enjoy an ice cold glass and a good book sometime soon...

If you enjoyed this read,...

Consider joining me over at my active blog: Write Create Connect
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...