Sunday, February 27, 2011

ABCs

Heather at Kiss My Broccoli and Jennifer at Peas and Crayons did a cute ABC post that I just had to copy try.  So here goes:

A.  Age -- 42.  Yikes, when did that happen?

B.  Bed size -- King.  There are two of us, two dogs and two cats so we need the extra room.

C.  Chore you hate -- Ironing.  Ironing.  Ironing.

D.  Dogs -- We have two old boys right now and enough hair each morning to start a third.

Pete.



Danny, doing what he does best.

E.  Essential start to your day -- Big cup of tea.

F.  Favourite Colour -- depends on the application.  Clothes - blue or grey; decorating - green; just a colour - purple.

G.  Gold or Silver -- Gold.

H.  Height -- 5'4 and 3/4" -- yes, I must have my 3/4.

I.  Instruments you play -- Piano and clarinet a long time ago (looooong time ago, in high school).

J.  Job Title -- Hmmmm.  Well I was a nurse until a few months ago and now?  How about Blogger Extraordinaire? or maybe House Manager? or most accurately The Gal Who Cleans This Place.

K.  Kids -- nope, none, much to my Italian mother-in-law's disappointment I'm sure, lol.

L.  Live -- Beamsville, Ontario.  This is what it is looking like today.

Back driveway.  I can't bear to shovel anymore.
M.  Mom's name -- Betty Lou

N.  Nickname -- I debated about whether to include them, but here goes:  Terry Tan or Sweet Tan.

O.  Overnight hospital stays -- Tonsils removed as a child and left elbow fracture repair at age 25 when I tried to dive back to second base, not very gracefully!

P.  Pet peeve -- People who aren't polite when they order things; "Gimme a half pound of ham."  Um, what's the magic word?

Q.  Quote from a movie -- "Number One:  I seldom prance," President Sheppard, An American President.


R.  Righty or lefty -- Righty.

S.  Siblings -- one younger brother, Rob.

T.  Time you wake up -- between 6:30 and 7:00.  Danny won't let us sleep any later than that.

U.  Underwear -- cotton, Hanes or Fruit of the Loom, boring, boring, boring (but comfortable).

V.  Vegetables you don't like -- Nope, can't think of a single one.  Maybe I don't love parsnips.

W.  What makes you run late -- Sorry, I'm one of those people who can't stand the thought of being late.  I will make it to an appointment on time without pants if that's what it takes to be on time.

X.  X-rays -- Elbow, left hand, GI tract (nice), brain MRI (does that count?).

Y.  Yummy food you make -- I make serious soups, stews, and skillets.

Quick Potato Skillet

Z.  Zoo animal favourite -- Definitely the monkeys.  Hilarious!

1 comment:

Sylvia N. said...

AMEN to the ironing hate! It is my number one chore to avoid!

If you enjoyed this read,...

Consider joining me over at my active blog: Write Create Connect
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...